NAMASTE FROM YOGADOSE
Yogadose is a non competitive, fun yoga class, with the aim of making you feel completely at ease to learn in a comfortable environment. Leaving you feeling more flexible and relaxed by the end of the class, with a yoga glow on your face.
All classes can be booked via this link:
My name is Debbie and I am a 300 hrs + British Wheel of Yoga Teacher.
I teach private and regular group classes in and around the outskirts of Leeds, as well as day retreats in the Yogadose Bell Tent at our working farm in Yorkshire.
My classes honour the traditional teachings of yoga philosophy, incorporating Asana (posture), Meditation & Pranayama (breathing techniques). As I take much nourishment in giving others rest and peace, I specialise in relaxation, meditation and yoga Nidra.
I’d love you to leave my yoga practice feeling stronger, more flexible in body and mind. Giving you your Yogadose, to set you up for life!
Remember nothing lasts forever, pain, love, sun nor rain.
The time to start Yoga is now!
So call or email me... I really am only human, and perhaps through yoga I can change your life...?
Om Shanti X
COVID -19 UPDATE:
Yogadose Classes are restarting at The Old Girls School, Sherburn in Elmet, on Tuesdays
Please note the following policies that are in place to keep everyone safe.
- If you have tested positive for Covid-19, developed any symptoms, or have knowingly come into close contact with someone who has, please do not come to class.
- As class numbers will be limited all classes MUST be booked and paid for in advance. Limited drop in.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided upon entering the building.
- Please ensure you bring your own equipment.
- Mats must be spaced out as much as possible, with at least 1m between each mat. please fill the room from the front.
"Do not dwell on the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment"